Spacey tabloid covering the latest scandals in the Galaxy and containing hot tips for gamers, as well as space for classifieds. It is published on Earth in the U.S.A. by Sierra On-Line (noted publisher of the Two Guys space quest games, and Popular Janitronics).
Caveat emptor: some of the information may be misleading.
Contents Listing of a Typical Issue (Feb. 15, 3009, Vol. 67, No. 32)Edit
- Mother Confesses: "My baby is a one-headed mutant!"
- Plush bruins on the rampage
- Lunatic Litterbugs Trash Planet
- Zany Transporter Bloopers
- ScumSoft Advertisement: You too can be a Game Designer
- Exclusive Inquirer Expose: Spaced-out Quest Co-Creator Comes Out of the Closet!
- Mis-Stick Advertisement: Know the Future
- Former sci-fi hunk dumps wife for maid
- StarCon Advertisement: Be All That You're Not!
- Scandal Rocks Star Confederacy!
- New Trend Sweeps Galaxy... Orbital Bungee Jumping
- Family Lost in Space Eats Crew Member to Survive
- Shocking Proof that Ancient Astronauts Visited Cavemen
- Genetix Advertisement: We Play God, so You Don't Have To
- Brain Teaser
- Never Before Revealed Industrial Secrets of How Computer Games Are Made
- Cereno Products Inc. Advertisement: Be the First on Your Planet to Own Live, Adorable Space Monkeys
- Ramco Advertisement: Ramco Nose Hair Trimmer
- Retro's Computer Game Review
- Gir Draxon's Predictions for 3010
- Deadly Pluck Kills Andromedan
- Genetix Advertisement: Dyma-Mix
- Pixel Pushers Advertisement@ Can You Draw Drippy?
- "It's Still Going!..."
- Wonder Wigs Advertisement: Bored with who you are?
- Cryogenic Correspondence School Advertisement: Sleep Through College
- KARA Inc. Advertisement: Perform Brain Surgery at Home!
- T'Pau Enterprises Advertisement: Vulcanize Your Muscles
- Classified Ads
- Wacky Pet Pix
- Sierra Advertisement: Elvis Marries Oprah on TSN!
This category collects all of the articles with references in the Galactic Inquirer distributed with Space Quest V.
Pages in category "Galactic Inquirer"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.